How to use and care Electric Toothbrush?
Sonicare toothbrushes are electric toothbrushes manufactured by the Philips. In these sonicare electric toothbrushes, the head of the brush vibrates at several hundreds of times per second. The Philips sonicare HX6972 is a latest model which is extra soft with rounded-ed bristles and streamlined brush head.
The Sonicare toothbrushes have a patented technology called the sonic technology inspired by the technology used in orthodontic clinics. It is rechargeable, and the led indicator allows you to know about the battery charge status and it blinks when the charge is about folly drain. It has got a Smart Timer which helps you to ensure your dental health by adjusting the brushing time as required/instructed by doctors. Electric toothbrushes such as the Sonicare electric toothbrush are very easy to use. It can be used by adults and its even suited for kids.
How to use sonicare electric toothbrushes?
– Sonicare toothbrush, is easy to handle, plug in your unit and give it a first charge. This charging is enough upto 2-3 weeks time, with each day brushing upto 2-3 minutes twice a day.
– Brush manually each chewing side of the molar teeth and around the entire mouth without pressing the “on” button. Move the electric toothbrush and make sure that you have covered every part of your teeth
– Press the “on” button of the Sonicare toothbrush therefore turning it on and starts vibrating. Simply move the toothbrush around your mouth just as you would do with a manual toothbrush.
– The brushing should continue until the Sonicare stops by itself. On average, a brushing cycle is supposed to last for between 2-2.5 minutes although one can decide to extend. Usually when brushing, there’s a small and beep after every 30 seconds to alert you to switch to the next quadrant.
– After use, simply, keep the brush heads in the sanitizer where these will be santized for your next brushing with complete health assurity. It is recommended that you should dry it before placing the electric toothbrush to your preferred container to prevent germs from breeding on it.
– It is also important to understand that with a sonicare flexcare tooth brush one must choose the type of cleaning mode he/she prefers. These options include: Clean, Massage, Refresh, Gum care and Sensitive.
– First of all, never leave your sonicare electric toothbrush on the charger while it is not in use. It results in heating of the battery, which is the lithium battery. This reduces the operating life of the lithium battery.
– Don’t let the battery to run all down, it can damage the battery keep in a cooler area.
– Always securely keep your toothbrush in a soft-grip handle especially when travelling.
– Rinse the bristles and the head of your Sonicare electric toothbrush with water after each use.
– Before you plug your toothbrush back in, dry it well with a towel and let it air dry.
Verdict: Philips has come up with a remarkably classic toothbrush with these Sonicare Electric Toothbrushes, The FlexiCarePlus is to electric tooth brushes as the iPhone is to awesome smartphones. It simply looks awesome, has a strong battery, nice to travel around with, and cleans teeth(’Squeaky CleanI’) as nothing else. These sonicare electric toothbrushes offer what other rivals can’t and that is pretty impressive. The Philips Sonicare brushes have unquestionably done a great job which keeps the fleshier parts of your mouth very fresh and soft and away from plaque or any other periodontal diseases If you are hoping to keep your teeth clean and last for long, I recommend you order one of these Sonicare products as soon as possible.